Why 1993 ruled.
Chris was diging through some old stuff and dug up this picture:
Points as to why this picture is amazing:
- As you can see, I did at one point have hair. An amount of it that could actually be described as luxurious
Being no slave to fashion, I let it grow out. During loadouts it would get all sweaty and dirty and Eventually turn
into a Kramer-like pillar of hair. This was quite the group-pleaser.
- Camoflauge pants, actually from a cycle of basic training at Fort Jackson. I think I may still have them somewhere.
- Chris is wearing his Moon Pie t-shirt. That shirt alone is amazing. HE got is with moonpie wrappers and a check for $5.99.
- Little white shoes were considered stylish at one time. Without socks. I am not sure why.
- So were denim shorts with "cuffs" For ladies, anyway. I didn't cuff anything.
- Cutoff denim shorts, were NOT, but they were worn anyway, much to our collective chagrin. Again, I am still not
sure why. Thankfully, I have not seen them again since moving out here.
- I think this pic was from Puerto Rico also. Look at those TANS! Tanning was a favorite pasttime down there.
- My mouth really is that big. I don't konw why, but most pictures of me from back then feature my gaping piehole.
- Though you can't tell from this picture, Anna's mouth is even bigger, with the voice to go with it. Ah, Anna.
- I don't know why my scanner is all messed up and working this crapily. I think I may have to crack it open.
Yes, you'll probably be seeing more old pictures of stupidity. I have nothing else to talk about right now.
Its been raining here all damn morning. I hope the low areas aren't flooded, 'cause I don't need that shit, but
it's nice and cold. Gotta dig up my hat.
12 Nov 03
[ semi-permalink ]